Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's official!

We signed our contract and Ernie put down the deposit!  Can't wait to work with Nelliena (our coordinator).  She is awesome and has already given me homework to do before our next meeting.  First she told me to register for Martha Stewart.com, which I love!!  So many cute ideas.  If you guys haven't checked it out, you definitely should!  My other homework is to get a dress this month.  Unfortunately that means no dress shopping with my December visitors, but Nelliena said to get it done now and I trust her!  If anyone wants to go this month, let me know!  I'm still leaning towards getting that one at La Belle Elaine, but I do kinda wanna go to All That Shimmers in Tacoma, to compare prices if nothing else. 

Lauren has joined the list of engaged ladies in this group!  Patrick popped the question on Friday at Lauren's family cabin in Grapeview.  He did a good job of convincing her over the past few months that they should probably wait a few more years before they get married, so she didn't see it coming.  Congrats to Lauren and Patrick!

At this rate, you'll all be married by my wedding!  Well, hopefully not all. :)

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you've officially got your venue!

    I'm bummed I won't be able to go dress shopping with you, but I want to see a picture of the one you're leaning toward! And we can still help on the hunt for the perfect purple bridesmaids dresses :)

    Congrats to Lauren!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the golf club, it's beautiful! I really wish I could make it the weekend of the 17th but we already have plans to come up every other weekend in December and we can't swing four weekends in a row :-/ Maybe sometime after the holidays Em and I can make a trip up for some bridesmaids dress shopping, etc? And I want to see a pic of the dress you're leaning towards too!

    Congrats to Lauren! I can't keep up with all the engagements, pregnancies, graduations, etc...craziness!

    And Case- are you gonna be around the weekend of the 10th? Em and I are gonna do cookies that Saturday if you want to stop by!

    ReplyDelete