Saturday, November 6, 2010

This Could Be It!

Today we toured the Snoqualmie Ridge Golf Club. 

http://www.tpcsr.com/club/scripts/section/section.asp?NS=PWE

It wasn't quite as glamorous as the Newcastle Club, but her estimate was HALF the price!  AND Nelliena (the wedding coordinator) designs everything around the bride.  So basically we tell her how much we want to spend and she works around it.  There are a bunch of other cool things about it.  The ceremony can be inside or outside and you don't have to decide which until 3 hours before start time.  This is awesome since September weather can be beautiful or horrendous in this lovely green state.  The view is awesome from both outside and inside.  I'm a big fan of Nelliena.  She really seems to love working there, and she has a TON of experience.  I really think we are going to go with this venue.  We have a one week hold on our date (Friday Sept 23rd) until we can get Ty up to see it, and hopefully Kandi too.  The food and beverage minimum is 6000 dollars less to have it on a Friday, meaning we will have a lot more flexibility in where we spend our money.  A sell point for Ty...there's a possibility that we can bring in our own beer.  She said it had never been done before, but she could ask management if it's possible.  People have brought in their own wine before, but never beer.  Well, not everyone works for a budweiser distributor do they?  Haha.  I will keep you guys posted on everything as we make our decisions.  If we decide on this place that will be a huge load off and my next major feat will be the dress.

1 comment:

  1. Snoqualmie Ridge had me at mashed potato bar (yeah, I read the entire menu). That's awesome that you can decide on such short notice if you want to do it inside or out! All the pics look beautiful, and it looks like you could do a lot with it.

    I can't say for sure this far in advance about the bachelorette party but I will try my best. Love the idea and definitely hope I can make it.

    As far as coming up there over break, I have to meet with my cooperating teacher either Nov 30, Dec 2, or Dec 6, (should be finding out which day pretty soon) and then my grandma and aunts are coming to visit Dec 9-13. Other than that I am free until January and would love to come up for a few days!

    Anyway..very excited about the venue! What has two thumbs and will be cutting a rug with blackened beef tenderloin in one hand and an apple chicken crostini in the other? THIS GUY

    ReplyDelete