Monday, March 7, 2011

March Madness

Happy March you guys!  Today marks exactly 200 days until the wedding.  That seems super far away, but our engagement is almost half over! 

We signed our photographer, and have engagement pictures scheduled for the end of the month.  They were originally going to be last month, but I got a gigantic stye and had to cancel.  I'm currently setting up an appointment to meet with a DJ who Trish recommended to me.  Emerald City Productions.  I'm hoping to take care of that this month.

Our guest list is FINALLY done (we think).  I am about half way done with gathering addresses, but it's the easy half that is done.  Facebook made that a piece of cake.  People who aren't on facebook will be a little trickier for me.  Hopefully Kandi will be able to be a big help for that half of the list. 

So save the dates will hopefully be able to go out mid-april, if Emily and I are totally on top of it.  I am stubborn and insist upon using a picture for it.  I feel like its so much more personal that way.

We have another meeting with Nelliena (our wedding coordinator with the club) at the end of the month.  We will be discussing the menu, and timeline of the event.  I will let you guys know how that goes!

Ty has been such a good sport going over the guest list, and dealing with the engagement picture rescheduling.  We went to our first wedding last weekend since we've been engaged and had a great time.  I got some fun ideas of what I like and don't like.  We are so excited that the wedding is getting closer!

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited to hear you updated the blog! I love to hear how the planning is going and I'm glad to hear [most] things are running smoothly.

    I'll finish up the save-the-dates as soon as you two get photos taken (so excited to see them!) so you can get them mailed out ASAP. Then we can start working on invitations! And programs! If you want help, of course.

    And I like that you decided to include a picture—much more personal and not stubborn at all.

    Love and miss you Case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayee for progress!! Any word on the flower girl dress? If you haven't already locked on in, we should try to work out an afternoon on one of our next visits up to go do a little shopping!

    Still so excited, let me know if I can help with anything!

    ReplyDelete