Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Let's get some shoes.

I got shoes todayyyy!!!  Here is a link to them.  Super casual, but I couldn't be happier with them. 
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/steve-madden-brennaa-sandal/3161712?origin=category&resultback=911

There's not a whole lot to update since last month, but I did spend an amazing day with Kirimi, Emily, Charlotte, and Dawn (Kirimi and Emily's mom) in Seattle a few weeks ago.  We started off the day with a trip to La Belle Elaines, and Miss C tried on some flower girl dresses.  The salon was packed, but all eyes were on here, even with the beautiful brides walking around.  She looked amazing in everything and we got some good ideas for her.  The salesperson put a veil on her...we were like oh god don't get her heart set on a veil...she's not wearing a veil.  We tried to distract her with silly little flowers (that cost like 300 dollars) or something we could substitute with a cheaper, Claire's version.  She then spotted the tiaras.  Obviously we are going to have to find a tiara for her to wear because she was such a little diva with it on!  Then I tried on the sample dress for the girls (my actual dress still isn't in).  Dawn cried and it was adorable.  I tried on some veils myself, and we decided a long veil looks best with the dress.  So that is probably what I will go with, but not choose for sure until I actually see it with my real dress and sash and all that. 

After our wedding dress experience we went to lunch at Wild Ginger (YUM) and then went shopping for lingerie!!!!  Dawn is the best mom ever, she told me she wanted to buy me something nice for my wedding night.  I just love her so much.  She is always thinking of me and making sure I have an amazing once in a lifetime experience.  We found the cutest stuff and I am soooo excited to wear it!

Anyway, since then I have been working on finding pictures of purple flowers for the girl doing my flowers. And I'm hoping you guys got your save-the-dates!  Em whipped those up one night while we were drinking...it cost like 20 bucks to print 150 of them.  LOVE HER! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the shoes! So cute + perfect for the dress.

    I had so much fun on our girls' day in Seattle. Charlotte throughly LOVED trying on flower girl dresses and I'm so glad we were able to see your dress too.

    Super happy that you like the save-the-dates, too! I got mine in the mail and have started playing around with invite designs. My mom gave me a Bah Mitzvah invitation for her boss' son that I'll have to show you for inspiration. Maybe I can scan it in and send it your way. It's really cute and has a similar booklet style as the other wedding invite we were looking at.

    ReplyDelete